bollywood news

A1

Who did Bips leave short skirts for?

Bipasha Basu is versatile for sure. The sexiest bombshell of the glam world claims that at one moment, she can be a temptress and another minute she can slip into a traditional Indian girl mode.
The hottie says can shed her glam gal image just to win love. She gets candid and reveals some spicy secrets of an incident that took place when she was in school. "When I was in class 9th, I was so beautiful and sexy that every boy of my class was mad after me. Every boy wanted me to be his girlfriend but I never gave importance to anyone except for one guy who did not give any importance to me. I really liked him. I even thought of dating him and becoming his girlfriend. I got so much impressed with him that I left wearing short skirts. I started wearing salwar kameez just to earn his love. I think that was the first time that I realized that I am so sexy and appealing. However, I have no hassles turning into a social bird," says Bipasha.

Popularly known for her sexy image, Bipasha prefers to be remembered as a talented girl and not just a siren. She says, "Sex appeal can be reflected in so many ways. You need not always strip to look sexy. You can even flaunt your sex appeal when you talk, walk or work. I have no problem being a sexy girl but I want people to remember me not only for being a sex symbol but a talented person as well."
Bipasha who plays the role of a corporate lady in Bollywood director Madhur Bhandarkar's film Corporate dismisses rumours that her character has a negative touch to it. "I am not playing a negative role at all. I am a corporate lady in the film, who struggles to balance her life. My character is very different and I did not take help from any business woman from the real world. I managed everything on my own," retorts the leggy lass.

 

blogger templates |