bollywood news

A1

Mona opens up

On her forthcomings films: `Red Swastik` - it`s a Vinod Pande film (who directed `Sins` last year) where I play a notorious psychotic killer. There is `Ishq` and `Jurm` where I play a UK-based cop. Then there is film called `Game` where I play a Christian girl who is in love with a shy guy and how she tries to change him.
On Sharon Stone: The movie `Basic Instinct - 2` will release soon and people are still going crazy to watch Sharon Stone again. I feel it`s not about what you wear or don`t wear. It`s about how well you play any role with conviction - whether it`s a bombshell character or any other kind of protagonist.
On the MMS controversy: Yes, some channels have portrayed me in a bad light. If this would have happened with any other established star, the media and audiences would have sympathized with her. I would never stoop down to such cheap sleazy levels to become famous.
On Bollywood: Here in Bollywood, the female lead gets a good platform rather than just playing a love interest in the film. She can experiment with her performance and looks. I feel Bollywood is a much more competitive industry than any other industry.
Mona on Naughty Boy: I am playing a sex education teacher in `Naughty Boy`. I teach a minor how to interact with the opposite sex. There are some sequences in movie where, while teaching the son, his father too falls in love with me. He too wants to be my student and the whole thing turns out to be hilarious.
Mona Chopra: Before her movie, her MMS clip got released. Yes, she is that most talked-about girl who is all set to rock in Bollywood with her dare-bare attitude. She has already made her debut in south films and with the small time flick Time Pass, she has started off in Hindi films too.

 

blogger templates |