bollywood news

A1

BHATT SPARES NISHA FROM KISSING IN 'KILLER'

The new sexy entrant of Bollywood, Nisha Kothari, of Ram Gopal Verma's 'James' will soon be seen in a few still bolder movies. Since she has won over Ramu completely, so the latter has repeated her in his next three movies. First, Ramu presented Nisha in the role of a sexy ghost in his 'Darna Zaroori Hai'. Secondly, she is in Ramu's remake of 'James' titled 'Shiva' and thirdly in his 'Go'. Besides, she is also acting with another bold director Mahesh Bhatt's in the latter's 'Killer' opposite equally sexy Emraan Hashmi. She chatted with the media recently.
Excerpts of her chat:
Did you need any preparation for 'Darna Zaroori Hai'?
No, I didn't need much any preparation. I followed Ramu's instructions only. I concentrated on my expressions rather than on my movements. Expression is more important in such a movie.
Did you try to look glamorous in this movie?
Yes, but I had to look horrible too besides appearing as a glamour girl.
What are your other movies as on now?
I am acting in two other movies of Ramu. The one is 'Shiva', and the other is 'Go'.
What's 'Shiva' all about?
This is the remake of Ramu's 'James'. My character in 'Shiva' is quite different from the one in 'James'. I play a crime reporter in it. I have done action scenes too. The other is a romantic comedy. I play the character of a girl who is fed up with her parents and run away with a boy.
Are you doing any movie outside the Ramu camp?
Yes, I am also acting in Mahesh Bhatt's 'Killer' opposite serial kisser Emraan Hashmi.
How many kissing scenes have you picturized on Emraan in 'Killer'?
Oh, no. There is no kissing scene with Emraan Hashmi in it.

 

blogger templates |