bollywood news

A1

Rakhi lusts for old men!

Sex bomb Rakhi Sawant is game to have some fun and adventure in her love life. And instead of hot young hunks, she wants to romance 50-year-old men!
"I feel old is really gold. These days, I find older people sexier than young ones. I want to date men in the age group of 50s," confesses Sawant.
So, what's the reason for the switch over? Rakhi says her new music album 'Budha MiL Gaya' is behind this change of choice on her life. According to her, the video has changed her preference for love.
The item girl's excitement about her new album Budha Mil Gaya has doubled after getting no objections from the Censor Board. The Board does not seem to have a hassle with Rakhi's frontal nudity as compared to her back. Or that is how she feels.

"I am surprised that my new video album Budha Mil Gaya didn't face any cut from the Censor Board. In fact, in this album I have danced on an old sexy number and flaunted my back to the hilt. These days I enjoy revealing my back much more than my front. My nude back is quite prominent in the video but Censor Board gave a green signal without any cut. This is my first work in which the Board has not interfered. Otherwise in all the earlier projects so much has been deleted. I think my back has attracted the Censor so much that they forgot to suggest any more cuts," says Rakhi.
In her yet-to-be-released-album named 'Pin Up Doll', Rakhi claims that she is looking as hot and sexy as ever. But what made her expose her back? She says, "My front is too hot for the Censor Board to handle. So, I decided to go for dare bare back. And I am actually enjoying it. Moreover, I believe my fans find my bare back more alluring. That's why I want to reveal my nude back in my other forthcoming albums."

 

blogger templates |