bollywood news

A1

Amisha's de-glam look appreciated in 'Ankahee'

What with cricket, word games and carom, the cast and crew of 'Chup Chup Ke' seems to have had a blast while shooting the film.
Amisha Patel has been inundated with calls and SMSs about her understated performance and de-glam look in 'Ankahee', reports Bollywood Trade.
'I feel so overwhelmed by the calls I have been receiving about my de-glam look and performance in 'Ankahee'. In fact, for that much talked about scene, which was okayed in just one take, I didn't use glycerine for the shoot. Everyone was so stunned and even Vikram forgot to say cut. It was very touching,' said Amisha. 'I put so much of myself into that scene that whenever I see it now, I get emotional. It was a satisfying experience. In fact, all my producers called up and congratulated me.'
Amisha's next is 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd' in which she essays a very light-hearted character.

 

blogger templates |