bollywood news

A1

Ameesha’s not a repeater!

The number of films an actor does in no sign of their success or popularity. Like other senior stars - Aamir Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Shah Rukh Khan, even the petite Ameesha Patel believes in this filmi funda. Apparently, she’s resolved to be extra choosy about her roles in the future. The gal who’s basking in glory after all the applause she’s received for Ankahee, adds, “I don’t know why it’s taken people so long to realize that I’ve been selective from start. Yes, I did some roles that didn’t work brilliantly when I started out, but that’s because I didn’t know what I wanted to do in this big industry. I wanted to try everything - so I did comedy, action, emotion and social dramas. I had no regrets, because I always had a qualitative role, I was never like a piece of furniture that was put up there to look good. Now when the whole world is going glam, glam, glam, I did simple de-glam roles in films like Tathastu and Ankahee. I’d rather audiences watch me thrice a year, than see me every two months doing the same thing.” But well, the audiences can’t have enough of pretty faces on-screen. What say, guys?

 

blogger templates |