bollywood news

A1

Ameesha: Tears for real!

Everyone’s been raving about Ameesha’s performance in Ankahee, and while speaking to her she gave us some interesting behind-the-scenes goss about film. “The most difficult and one of the best scenes of the film were shot on the first day of the shoot. It was the scene where I go to Esha’s house pleading her to salvage my marriage. The scene was okayed in just one take, I didn’t use glycerin for the shot, and when I finished everyone was just stunned. Vikram forgot to say ‘cut’, the camera didn’t stop rolling and everyone just gaped at me. And then they all broke into a clamor of claps and cheers. It was very touching. I put so much of myself into that scene that each time I see the film I’m in tears,” narrates an emotional Ameesha. Hey lady, we loved you in the film, but we don’t like to see you shed those drops of pearls in reality. What say, guys?

 

blogger templates |