bollywood news

A1

Watch out for a different Priyanka

Priyanka Chopra, who is shooting for Farhan Akhtar's Don in Malaysia, is eagerly waiting for Krrish and says she is not overshadowed by her male co-stars - Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan in any of the films.
She would be seen doing stunts in Don, a remake of 1970s classic starring Amitabh Bachchan and Zeenat Aman.
"We are having a ball in Malaysia. We have shot like crazy. But what we have shot is really quite amazing. I have lots of action scenes to do... I'm looking forward to Don", gushes Priyanka.
"But before that there's Krrish in June. And I'm really excited about it. Duggu (Hrithik Roshan) is awesome in the film. And if I may say so, I make quite an attractive pair with him. You mark my words, Krrish is going to rock."

But aren't both Don and Krrish a pretext for major hero-giri?
"Ah! You wait and watch what I've done in them. In both, Don and Krrish, I'm very much part of the action."
Outwardly she is totally focused on her work but Priyanka is a troubled soul.
Apparently, her ex-business manager Prakash Jaju has dragged her into a financial dispute. He has allegedly asked Priyanka and her father to pay Rs 10 million which he claimed was due from them.
Jaju had entered into a contract with her to promote her in Hindi films and as per the agreement, he was to get certain per centage from her earnings, which he says the actress has refused to give him.
Though Priyanka is loath to discuss the problem it's weighing on her mind.
"I really don't want to comment on any of this. Right now my work is my main concern.
"But my family's welfare is also absolutely essential. My father is not well. He is going into another surgery in July. It is really sad that he is being subjected to such anguish."

 

blogger templates |