bollywood news

A1

Urmila's morning blues!

All working professionals get Monday morning blues, and there's nothing new about that. And those who assume that our Bollywood stars snooze all through the day, catching up on in their beauty sleep, are quite mistaken. Their working hours are more erratic than one can imagine. And like many of us, Urmi baby also suffers from morning blues. "When I know I have to wake up early for a shoot the next morning, I start getting panicky from the night before. I keep thinking - what if I can't make it in time and I oversleep," says Urmila. That sounds more like pre-morning blues. Of course, even if the lady skips a few hours of sleep in the night, we won't be surprised to see her looking like a fresh daisy in the morning. So why worry?

 

blogger templates |