bollywood news

A1

Sanjay-Koel: Support group

Actors do try their best to lend their support to people and issues, thereby doing their best to make a difference to society. The most recent issue that has compelled the actors to speak up is that of reservation. The plight of the students is really pitiable and there are many actors empathizing with them. Actress Koel Purie tells us, "The students have my complete support. I SMS them regularly, send out emails in support of them and when I am in Delhi, I spend time with them and am also a part of their protest marches." We also recently received one such support email from actor Sanjay Suri, and his reaction to the entire issue is: "On the one hand we have a booming economy that's the focus of world markets, and on the other this regressive crap. I wonder how our leaders sleep at night!" How indeed?

 

blogger templates |